Further to the governments decision to instruct all restaurants to close as of Friday 20th March we welcome the decision due to the current situation and we are now temporarily closed.
If you have a booking that we are unable to accommodate and have paid a deposit this can be transferred to a future date (subject to availability).
We will monitor the situation closely over the coming weeks, if you have a booking further out than 4 weeks we do recommend you to keep your booking for the time being as we will be opening immediately upon being allowed to and envisage we will be extremely busy and may have limited capacity, if we are unable to accommodate your booking due to still being closed your deposit can be transferred to a future date (subject to availability).
For all enquiries regarding the above please e:mail,
We are going to use this time to make some new additions to our venue and we can't wait to re-open looking even more amazing than before and look forward to welcoming all our customers back in to Jam. xxx